Want to work for one of the top brewers in Europe?
Sori Brewing is a craft brewery started in 2014. We are looking for an assistant brewer to work with us at our brewery in Ülemiste, Tallinn. We are exporting over 80% of our production to over 20 countries in Europe, North America and Asia. We are an international team with people working from all over the world.
You will be mainly focused on assisting our brewers on various production tasks. You will package beer, help with brewing, clean equipment, do warehousing and other day to day tasks. You will get bonus points if you are an outgoing personality that you can from time to time go represent Sori on various beer events and festivals in and out of Estonia.
We are looking for a positive and organized person with good communication skills. You follow our senior brewers instructions and safety guidelines, learn and adapt quickly, and are used to work organized. You have good English skills to be able to use it as a daily working language. For this job you don’t need to have previous experience from working in a brewery. If you have a great attitude and motivation to learn, we will train you quickly.
Please apply by sending your cover letter and CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assisting tasks in beer brewing and packaging
- Warehousing, order collecting, shipping and receiving
- Basic reporting tasks
- Cleaning equipment and work space
- Assisting maintenance tasks
- Good physical health, able to lift up to 32 kg beer kegs and 25 kg malt bags
- English and Estonian language skills
- Good work attitude
- Interest and motivation to grow in brewing industry
- Good organizational skills
Seen as advantage:
- Food & beverage production work or study experience
- Event, marketing or customer service experience
- Warehouse & logistics experience
- Likes craft beer
- Finnish and Russian language skills
- Forklift driving experience
- Driving licence
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to develop into brewer
- Start up work culture and international team members
- Free beer and new friends to go after work beers