We are now seeking for a Sales Representative (Europe)!
Sori Brewing is looking for a serious sales representative! Are you an experienced sales shark and share the passion for craft beer? Join our growing team! You will work as a part of our European sales team. Work is versatile: it’s possible to work half the time abroad – or even do this part time or freelance. Your results will speak for you.
We hope you are an energetic people person with good presentation skills. You enjoy being in a crowd, yet you have no problem working alone. You introduce our beers and get people excited, whether they are beer geeks or big chain buyers. Besides handling customer accounts, you assist and arrange events for Sori beers. Some work may take place on weekends, e.g. most beer festivals. It helps if you are organized, tech savvy and a problem solver.
You run and develop existing customer accounts and actively search for new sales opportunities. You create leads, negotiate, prepare contracts and report on results. You adapt to a fast phasing start-up environment and take incentive. Your office is in Tallinn, Estonia. You can manage traveling and long days, but you are also able to sit down and do reporting and work on phone. You assist in strategic planning and new market launch plans. We expect you to be analytical with sales and to manage your time in order to get results. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary for this role.
Working in craft beer is being part of the industry family. We reward for good work and you always pursue for great results. It’s all about the people. We want to them as passionate about craft beer as we are and smile out of happiness. Serious beer for not so serious people.
What we offer
- Interesting place to work with a lot of opportunities
- An awesome opportunity to be a part of craft beer industry community
- Passionate entrepreneurs to work with you
- Great quality products with interesting story to sell
- Occasional travel opportunities
- Craft beer and a paycheck
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in English
- You are energetic, organized and motivated problem solver
- You enjoy meeting new people and you are good on the phone
- You are proficient with MS Word, Excel and Google Drive apps
- Ability to work independently and achieve given goals
- Sales experience
Considered as an advantage
- Sales experience from drinks industry (B2B)
- You love to use social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Linguistic skills (Scandinavian languages, German, French, Spanish or Russian)
Location: Suur-Sõjamäe 14 (Ülemiste), Tallinn, Estonia
For a job well done we pay annual bonuses in addition to the base salary. Position is full time (or part time) with 3 month probation period. The position will be filled when a suitable person is found.[hr]
Psst! Are you considering relocating in Tallinn, Estonia? See here our info package![hr]
If you have problems with the form, please contact us to email@example.com.