Job posted 20.9.2019
We are now seeking for a Brewery Office Hero!
Sori Brewing is a crowdfunded craft brewery in Estonia with a young and international atmosphere. We offer you a front row seat to the craft beer movement and a great opportunity to work in a fast growing company, where it’s possible to make progress in an interesting workplace.
Now we look for a person to join us at the Sori Brewing office. Your work is to be a part of Sori administration, in other words, you are an everyday hero. You don’t need to have previous brewery background, but we expect you to have what it takes to be a part of this rapidly growing brewery with a fast changing environment. Your job is most importantly organizing things and solving everyday problems.
Whether you are a gal or guy, you must have a can-do attitude and you want to be the best in what you do. We’ll help you with that. We’ll expect you to be self-driven, have great communication skills and passion to succeed. We work in English and Estonian.
Your workplace will be located in Suur-Sõjamäe 14, Tallinn, near Ülemiste Keskus shopping center. There are good connections to a workplace with a bus, a train, and tram.
Trainee period is 2 months and after that it’s possible to continue as a permanent part of this team. Work starts flexibly. You can apply for full-time or part-time to different levels.
- Organizing and filing paperwork, documents and electronic information
- Preparing administrative paperwork (e.g. export documents and reporting sales)
- Contact person to accountant, the tax office and customs
- HR Assistance
- Participation in developing the back office operations
- Helping with daily errands (which can involve everything from beer tastings to event organizing)
What we offer
- Interesting place to work with good opportunities to progress in career and as a person
- Opportunity to have a permanent position
- A rare opportunity to work in craft beer industry
- Young atmosphere
- Craft beer and a paycheck
- Native proficiency in Estonian and good skills in English language
- Good communicating skills
- Good skills in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/etc) / Google Docs, Gmail
- Previous office work experience
- Suitable education
- Basic understanding in accounting and/or reporting
- Attention to detail
Considered as an advantage
- Experience of working with government offices like EMTA / Veterinaar- ja Toiduamet
- Language skills (e.g. Russian, Finnish, Swedish, German)
likelove craft beer
- Positive attitude
Apply now. We contact the suitable applicants directly and invite to interviews. No phone inquiries or e-mails, thank you.
If you have problems with the form, please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org.